Friday, September 30, 2005

.....Fallen Angel!

A small note when the crowd was mad partying and I was sitting at a fucking computer nearby, trying to analyze whether I should celebrate my unsuccessfullness...when my Angel came and submerged in the crowd, leaving me dazed and than the Men and Machine amalgamated and this came out

They all are riveted in a fever unexplained
some now even dont know how to pronounce the word "sane",
I don't belong to that crowd, I know
am I lost or found or is it just "No show",
My Angel has also fallen prey
something demised, I don't know what to say?
Perhaps I should remain quite and calm
cause its neither silent nor a storm....

Perhaps I am overeacting.....Am I?
P.S - She dances good!

5 comments:

boogersdelhidiaries said...

You would be overreacting if you were to walk up to her and tried to maul her with your hands, feet and the in-between (lil' johnny).
I'd say lamenting about the situation on your blog is under-reacting.haha
Perhaps u shld write a poem and send it to her. Now that would be the Just-enough-reaction kinda thing. sometimes, a dude's gotta do what a dude's gotta do. wat say?

D said...

I wish I cld do so...but than it would be a professionally sucidial also, wht I will say to her..."I like you"..lol, than again I have enough unsuccesfull feathers in my cap to give competition to a peacock!

Anonymous said...

haha!! Have u heard about dino-shit?
Dont take it as offence, but we always take risks to get the prizes! I dont think u believe in lottery systems (those luck-charmers), then why dont u go ahead and "throw some hints" of being more than just friendly!!

Any ways, dont mind my words but value them... ur negativity seems to struggle in putting a mask on ur cowardliness!!

I always belived in persistence and patience (of course after "that" incident only) and i believe it holds for u too.., believe me it does!!
and remember it.. I'm just like u .., a wordily moron and she is just like her, a party animal.. all talents !!

Nishu

D said...

I dont know if I am cowrad, but as you read on the other posts below it would tell you the hierachial diff. b/w us and if being forwrd means risking my Job, I am already 2 unsuccessful 2 risk tht....lol and Feedbak always welcome Sir!

Anonymous said...

ohh ho, Usually HR people are considerably "friendly", still doubts linger in the minds..!!

Anyways...! get a new job opportunity in one hand and then give it a try .. ;)
Dont think i'm pushing u to do so..or i'm making u a scapegoat but because of one thing i know..its that "If u listen to ur heart u'll be damned but if u dont listen to ur heart, anyways, u'll still be damned" ..thats eternal truth!! so why not give it a try!! If u have option choosing between the two monsters, choose the new one !!

Keep Smiling n posting!
Nishu