Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Connoted Expressions'

I have no clues as how to start today’s entry, I feel that since I have just started this blog and the excitement to continue on with it , is what which makes me come online religiously. Perhaps as I prolong on with this, posts would become more irregular and boring, also I would loose the zest and than I would have nothing to talk about, except my calls!


Well, whatever. Right now I have belongings to add on, so last night introspection was just momentary and as I got assimilated with the crowd, the sting that I was carrying also lost its authority….so altogether it was just a transitory phase that passed on like Delhi’s shower which I guess they call “Monsoon-retreat”. The question here would be that, did it give me the respite I needed…..


Let me start from today morning and than I would catalog last night deeds. So while coming back home I was witness to the haughtiness of one of my cab partners (it’s like we people get drops by office cabs, so partners who fall in the same path) who just for getting home early turned around the whole normal route we follow….for long I remained a silent spectator and than decided to follow the path of Civil Disobedience as Mahatma did once. So I got off from the cab and took a bus back home….I have no regrets, at least I feel that it was the best I could do rather than fathoming his ego and structuring my response against it. I too have ego problems but I guess over the years I have devised a way to curb them and also learnt to counter-attack without getting involved, how successful……???


Ok about her now, I don’t know still, so the best way out to be would to reminisce what transcripted between us and leave the inference part…



Script -1


D – Mam, you know when you came the first time, I was not there and people told me that you are very strict

T – Yeah, that’s the general perception; people have about me

D - May be, before meeting you, I got such a different feedback about you

T – From whom?

D – All others in the class! *amused*

T – So what was that?*smiling*

D – I wont tell you, let me get on the floor. *a small curve of lips*

T – No tell me know! *roll of eyes but not angry*

D – See mam, there are a lot of things to be said and done but let me get on the floor first* said this statement with a straight face**

T – What? ( I don’t know, what her expressions were then but yeah her voice told me she was not angry)….


Script – 2


D – What will happen on the floor…*me looking straight in her eyes trying to tell, I don’t mean this, I mean what will be life without you*

T – Nothing to worry…..*pause as if thinking and me still staring*…..I will be there na* I look down*


Well these are just what I can remember of today…..and I don’t want any presumptions to be based on them…I have done this all a lot of times but does she get what my eyes scream or whenever our eyes meet do she knows, what’s in there? Or is just another unsuccessful endeavor…..

No comments: