Sunday, September 18, 2005

Monday Musings'

Last night I couldn't sleep, I was thinking about a lot of things simultaneously and pondering that what I had thought before and what I am doing now....and that kept me bugging on...so I switched on the lights and started looking at the diverse lives that were enjoying their stay in my room.....a tiny cockroach, 2 spiders...a lonely lizard ( which I later found was such a good hunter, some ants( they follow each other as like people on a pilgrimage do) and some invisible insects, of whom I can only hear voices of......all of them were so fixed at their designated places and following unknowingly Darwin’s "Theory of Survival" and than I was amused that even I am surviving among them and with them.......and than the sleep vanished away from my eyes until morning.

Well during this whole saga, I thought about her too and than I again introspected that why I am thinking about her, and this was when I switched on the lights and tried to merge with the universe within my room…as I watched a fascinating show so beautifully orchestrated out by that Lonely Lizard, who in a flash devoured a aimless mosquito….

Once again my thoughts returned back to her and again under the lights I wondered…..what this girl has? that makes me think about her….No, I am not in love with her not in any case….No even I am not mad or crazy about her…..I don’t know but there is something intriguing about her that makes her stand a bit away from the crowd.

Finally much to my amusement and relief of some of those invisible insects, I switched off the lights and tried to sleep…..a sleep so disturbed and marred by my past, which keeps me reminding that, how Unsuccessful I am…….

To end on a good note, something’s that I like about her and want to say her –

1.You have the worlds most compassionate eyes, I feel
2.I deliberately tried to stand next to you that day, so that I could measure our heights and Yo! I was around 2 inches more….
3.I stare in your eyes, can you feel that….
4.That poem was for you, did you got that….
5.If I had a car and would have asked you out for a dinner, will you agree than…
6.Do you really think about me a little or am I just like all for you
7.Will you change your mobile’s ringing tone for me, it sucks
8.Don’t treat me like others…
9.I know you look beautiful and I am like wasted, but can we talk about us…
10.Yes, No…maybe…

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

welcome to the wonderful world of blogging and biology....ask me anything abt these two..but when it comes to issues abt love i am as good as that aimless mosquito :D

Khushi said...

hmmmm,
ur memsaab seems interesting ;-)