Saturday, September 17, 2005

Move on.....

Once again i am trying to start up a blog...something about myself...and i am too eager to join a new bandwagon because the dead albatross that is hanging around my neck would not let me say this all from where i left it.
I feel that blogging is nothing new, it was very much started by our predecessors who than blogged on the cave walls and so on....Ok before i once again bore myself, lets talk of some things that i feel i am going through these days-

1. I am working at a place where i do not want to be but the job that i am doing is what once i want 2 do very much.
2. Though i feel i can speak good english but i know that i have problems with my tenses, verbs, adjectives, conjunctions....
3. I think I am/can be a good poet or writer or leader.
4. I am giving my MBA exams after i do my night shift.
5. My throat right now is in pretty bad situation, still i cannot stop my urge to smoke.
6. I need a good break in my life..be it... (though not in the same priority) -:

a. Girlfriend (close one)
b. Good Job/Further Education
c. Digital camera or high pixel cam-phone/mobile
d. Good house (atleast two furnished rooms@3k)
e. PC with internet access
f. perhaps, a Bike/Car
g. Increase my weight

so thats not a big wish list, may be i can think of some more, i guess...but right now i am feeling sleepy...anyhow it was about starting a new blog, which i did and secondly about keeping a track of it, coz i just have a feeling that i have forgotten the password..........0)

No comments: