Thursday, September 22, 2005

Digressing Perpetuity'

So what to write today, everyday when I come online I am always confused with as what to write? However I am not keeping a track of the word limit but have decided that I will paste a song and some doodles if I can.


As far in the job, my training is going to end literally today and officially tomorrow, so from Monday onwards I would be taking calls, which I know would be much more tough and I do not fancy myself as a flawless conversationalist and also my rate of speech which is very fast….so lets see.


Things which are right now in my mind are –

1. Washing a shirt for today’s night-shift

2. Buying a sharpener so as to convince myself that I want to study(I bought a pencil weeks ago, so as to underline what I read, since I do not have a sharpener and unless I peel her skin off I would not be able to the desired!)

3. What will happen on Monday….would I be able to handle it all?



I do not have an exciting life, I think…I wonder if anyone has! But than what I hate about my life is that I am not able to do anything or talk about anything, except my fucking Job and T and for how long I would be able to talk about her so incessantly, I don’t know.



Well let me enumerate what all antics I did to grab her attention, regretfully I hate doing that but I cannot think of as how to tell her, what I mean and how much I want to say it all in just simple words, anyhow so…



I drew some vague sketches of her dress, a kurta with green stripes, her earrings and than thankfully one of my colleagues showed that to her…and than neither she smiled nor she scorned….she left me guessing, like stripes of her kurta which were strained but they even they were so unaware of why they were drawn in such a pattern…..her earrings, dangling in air and swirling as her neck moves like my heart does when she looks into my eyes…..


Ok, than I had a good small talk with her, which was ruined by the arrival of others…I don’t know if we were both talking on the same platform but than I can sense the skirmishes that I tried to invigorate in that small 3 minutes conversation…that’s so confusing….its an unending saga…..

“Mera chain bain sab ujda
jaalim nazar hata le, barbaad ho rahe hai ji
tere apne shaher wale


Ho tujhse milna purani dilli main
chod aaye nishani dilli main
pal nimani dari betalab
teri meri kahani dilli main.”


On that chirpy line…..let’s cut the crap off!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Khuda se thoda raham khareed lete,
Aap ke zakhmo ka marham khareed lete.
Agar kahi bikti khushiya meri,
To saari bech kar aap ka har ghum khareed lete.

Nishu ( rediffblog Fame :-) haha)

Its preety simple i said those 3 magical words on mobile in 15 mins with 2 days patience and it took 2 yrs before i get her confirmation which i knew the day i proposed her.

Anonymous said...

Thats a great couplet...and thanks for visiting in here! I wish..i could do that and be so lucky like you...toh kya hua..der se aaya par durust aaya...lol.