Friday, September 23, 2005

Wishing Star'

Well, today’s post is going to be an interesting one in some respects and quite monotonous in all other ways. Now if I do not start writing about Indian politics or Sania Mirza here,I would not have much to scribble about. However I will try to analyze a few things other than what directly affect my life.



Lets start from the Newspapers, I always wonder that on Sunday who read those matrimonial columns, I find them so ridiculous and ambiguous, which makes me brood over the fact that are people so desperate or is it a necessity to get married. Now let me give some examples…

“Looking for a well-educated, homely/working girl, for 27 yr old M.B.A son, working in MNC, earning@5lac p.a. contact P.O. Box no 2134.” – My reflection- I know all girls look for a financial cover these days but isn’t it the limit”

“Fair-complexion, non-manglik, educated, homely girl, from a well-settled business family from posh south Delhi, preferably looking for business house groom” - My reflection - As if a business deal is to be settled out and with no bad intentions, Punjabi’s rule in these types of advts.

Now the most hilarious ones are of Divorcees, I know they have already once gone through the grind and why they again want to test themselves out is all I have no clues off, here they go “35, N.RI., green-card holder, coming to India in Dec end, issueless divorce , please enclose photograph with mail.”
Now the whole exercise behind this was to JUST GET MARRIED! I am sorry but than I don’t agree, may be ‘Pairs are made in heaven…but they are not solemnized by newspapers’ and as far as for me, I don’t mind that extra sheets of paper being delivered to me n Sundays which are pasted on my wall to hide those cracks, to change the dirty shelf paper or to eat over them…


Now back to my infatuation story, well toady T and I flirted in a more contented manner, while my approach was to toe the line of not going crazy, she was just trying to incite me, may be to test my patience! Anyhow whatever it was, it was just amazing, still I am relishing her words and statements, so let me jet down a little script and as usual, just the script…..



Script -1

D – Thanks Mam *straight face, as if angry* (this was when, I was leaving for the day)
T - *looks back straight into my eyes*
D – What mam? *walks back in through the open door*
T- Nothing *straight faced*
D – Mam, training is not over yet, it’s going to take time to be on floor *smiles*
T - *smiles back* what u want to do?
D - Even I don’t know! *walks out*
*walks back in* Oh! Mam, this is for you, got one extra* gives her a center-fresh*
T – I don’t want* straight faced, looking at computer*
D - Give it to some one else, at least it will bring a smile on his face*smiles*
T – Well, you take it *offers me back, smiling*
D – Mam, I am happy beforehand *laughs and walks away*



I don’t know what is going to be the outcome of it, when I say this I mean “outcome” as in…. would be become friends? Because all I know she is too far too distant to be reached….so one of my old original poems for her and on those thoughts…..which are just like castles of sand, destined to be unsuccessful….


Wishing Star
Saying all this through the words
I don't know if this is the crust,
Things seems to change
Even the weather has now a range,
Smiles seem suddenly so cute
I am hearing everything, even if it's mute,
Waiting for the evergreen rain
Like farmer of a fertile plain,
Sky seems suddenly so blue
Every time when I think of you,
Whenever you speak low
I feel an unknown glow
Your voice runs through my heart
Like a kid playing till sunlight last,
Just don't ever leave
Coz I just want to weave
A web of emotions round you
So that you are in a glue
And make you my wishing star
So close, so true yet so far……

2 comments:

samrish said...

...oooo...sounds to very familiar...do all men..act the same wen in luv...lol..kidding buddy..nice post

D said...

Thanks! I dont know....but i guess i try to react different every time and end up doing the same way...lol