Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Unsuccessful Escape......

Off late, I have not been writing much, primarily because I did not have anything new to say and also of time constraints. Actually I did not need a feel for writing, so I better waited until I have something to say. I always believe that when you try to word out your emotions, it should be spontaneous rather than pre-planned, because that’s when you could give your best, may whatever situation you are in.

Than the question I ask myself is, are all famous writers from the league of Shakespeare to our own Vikram Seth, just faking it? I believe not, because they have creative juices much in abandon which they have supplemented by a close watch of human behaviour and that is why, each of their characters and plots even though be just a fiction, seem so close to daily life.

Also these days in office, I observed that all groups in general (now be it of either sexes) have 3 common topics of discussion, besides bithching about others or verbally undressing your female colleagues
  • How come “Qazi”, won this stupid Fame Gurukul?
  • Should we protest for not giving us a holiday on Diwali?
  • What should they buy? /Should Ganguly be the captain again?

Now, since I do not have a television at my home and newspaper is the only source for me to know about these things , so now I have switched on from Hindu to TOI because, Hindu is otherwise quite a newspaper rather than tabloid and since I have to mingle with commoners, I better read a tabloid, anyways I was a bit unaware about the guy “Qazi” so I kept quiet, on the second question, I am still dwindling because taking a off would mean, a disciplinary letter (of which, I do not care) but also a financial hit of 3,000/- so this is what pestering me a bit and on the third question, I don’t know why but I have lost interest in cricket, so I listen to arguments rather than pitching my views.


Now about her, ‘T’ came to my office yesterday, why I don’t know but a friend of mine had already told me that she was going to come, so it was not like I was caught unaware , I had before handed planned that what will I say but then it turned out to be dud affair.

Now she came somewhere around 11, and than she talked to all and I don’t know why but like we both ignored each other, I am sure that she knew I was there but than neither she came to me nor I went up to her….I am still asking myself that why I did not went? not because I was feeling guilty or scared and my heart was racing all the time when she was there but what transfixed me, I don’t know and why she stood her ground -

  • perhaps she has forgotten me (I don’t believe this)
  • She did not want to talk to me
  • She was waiting for me to take initiative
  • It does not matter to her

Whatever, at last I just messaged her “ Hi Mam, it was nice to see you – Sincere regards’ D”...and as usual i got no response back.

I never want her to feel uncomfortable and that was why I think, I did not went to talk to her…but still as we both courted the silence unsuccessfully in our stands, I belive it said a lot rather than had we talked, did it? or was it too unsuccessful like me......and for 'T'.......

(You can run, you can hide But you can't escape my love)

Here’s how it goes
You and me
Up and down
But maybe this time
We’ll get it right
Worth the fight
'Cause love is something
You can't shake
When it breaks
All it takes is some trying

If you feel like leaving
I'm not gonna
Beg you to stay
Soon you'll be finding
You can run
You can hide
But you can't
Escape my love
You can run
You can hide
But you can't
Escape my love

So if you go
You should know
It's hard to just
Forget the past
So fast
It was good
It was bad but
It was real and that's
All you have
In the end
Our love mattered

If you feel like leaving
I'm not gonna
Beg you to stay
Soon you'll be finding
You can run
You can hide
But you can't
Escape my love
You can run
You can hide
But you can't
Escape my love

You can run
You can hide
But you can't
Escape my love
You can run
You can hide
But you can't
Escape my love

Here's how it goes
All it takes is some trying

You can run
If you feel like leaving

I'm not gonna
Beg you to stay
Soon you'll be finding
You can run
You can hide
But you can't
Escape my love

If you feel like leaving
I'm not gonna
Beg you to stay
Soon you'll be finding
You can run
You can hide
But you can't
Escape my love

You can run

(You can run, you can hide But you can't escape my love)
- By Enrique

1 comment:

boogersdelhidiaries said...

i don'tknow if u have noticed the fact that enrique always cry when he sings (at least he looks like crying, with all that facial exression).haha

maybe you should go all out in expressing your emotions the next time you meet her, just like enrique.