Tuesday, October 18, 2005

The Flight....

As usual I have nothing special to write upon, I just try to sketch what’s going in my life for which I feel frustrated about, as I do not try to make any amendments to it, though knowing the repercussions and still succumb to whimsical moods of life.

I feel that life is a mirage, in all respects, now for days it would go on the same pattern and will make you feel, rather it would make you believe that, this is what you will be doing all through your existence and all of a sudden it takes such a sharp turn that you yourself wonder that what it was that you were hanging to! Sounds pessimistic….perhaps….view through my glasses and everything looks so coloured and as you move forward to enjoy, it turns all pale, which continuously makes me remember of my Unsuccessfulness.

Let me give you a small example, you passed out of the college when this chap entered in and now after 02 years you find him working with you at the same level….I don’t know whether he should call me ‘Sir’ or possibly if he does so, its more intentionally to save my face rather than he feeling proud, how would you react? I don’t know perhaps unsuccessful people like me are doomed to this….and wasn’t HE too unsuccessful as one of his own men betrayed him, while He knew, who it was…..may be you never need to borrow my glasses….let them be fixed to my eyes as they with time, slowly move inside and may replace my eyes…..and than am I fleeing…and if, than fleeing from what?


And on ‘T’, I have nothing to write upon, she has completely disconnected the chord, Training over, D over and I would not blame her on that, but still she doesn’t have a hold over my frugal dreams…..and each night I chase her their and that too unsuccessfully…..

I tried to write a poem but failed disastrously, so I threw in a few words and tried to draw a plot with those, here it comes….


The Flight’

Walking down the aisle
She suddenly realized
He was not perfect, with whom to lead her life,
All incense sticks now smelled bad
and fuck, the priest is also fat,

White dress on her skin
like a dead man face
Hell, there is also a spot on lace,
Her mother’s smile phony, his father’s grave
as the best women whispered Sweety, step the pace,
All incense sticks now smelled bad
and fuck, the priest is also fat,


Her mind thought, Now she is twenty-five
boys chased her, since high school time,
Did spread out her legs, when she was nineteen
does he really mean that I am his queen,
All incense sticks now smelled bad
and fuck, the priest is also fat,

Is his face beaming with pride?
perhaps he is just waiting for some years to pass by,
Honeymoon in Las Vegas, it sucks!
rather she would choose getting dirty in mud,
'Run away baby' she heard someone scream
why then all calm, like still in dream!
All incense sticks now smelled bad
and fuck, the priest is also fat,

Behind the priest, mother whispered to child divine
Son, this human needs respite,
The child eyes twinkled with glory
an arrogant assumption instantly crosses her mind with fury,
Bride eyes now swelled with tears
what’s happening, wondered her peers,
All incense sticks now smelled bad
and fuck, the priest is also fat,

The bird hit the cage, with her beak
as blood came out, everyone freaked,
She ran away with all her might
That gold ring was too small, to her encircle her tight,
All incense sticks now really smelled bad
and fuck, the priest is also fat…..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmm ...

i would like to sya that this one, is seriously enigmatic in style!!

Smiles n cares (^_^)
Nishu

D said...

Nishu Sir, thanx for the feedback...may be even now words have started realizing my unsuccessfullness'....so a "Flight"!