Monday, October 10, 2005

Dead Letters'

Well sometimes I think that when people want to brandish something they try to celebrate it. Now be it any festival or any celebration, because for what is omnipresent you do not require anything to make it visible or perhaps that the ubiquitous become so obscured in daily life that we have to do something phenomenal so as to make it perceptible once again.

If these days you move through Delhi at late night, you will see that various Navratras pandals illuminated by fluorescent tubes and with incorrigible devotional songs blaring on battery-run loud speakers. It’s a pity for those who unfortunately happen to live near such pandals. Also you can see young lads driving fast on motor-bikes and scooters, with that unmistakable vaishno-devi red/saffron flag tied fast on their foreheads. I don’t know how many of them succumb to road accidents and straightaway go to the goddesses’ palace but I pray for those who are just returning back to home from a hard day at work!

So this is what our so called lower class and lower middle class do but what about our hallowed high class, who work in swanky hi-tech offices, how do they make an occasion out of nothing and the various ways in which HR propagates it, one of them is “Ethnic Day”.
Well I always fail to understand the concept of “Ethnic Day”, may be I am too unsuccessful to comprehend even that but than if I am working in my own country, among my own people, except my office work talking in my own national language, eating the same dal-chawal in office along with roti or if you want to call it rice & chapatti. Than for what should I celebrate the fucking “Ethnic Day”?
Please don’t call me a lunatic over this, but if people come flaunting a designer Kurta with jeans and be gaga over “Ethnic Day”, than I refuse to be part of such a nonsensical crowd may what circumstances come. If in it true sense we want to celebrate “Ethnic Day”, why not come in a vest and lungi with gamcha, I think that’s ethnic, isn’t it?

Well may be I am being too cynical over it, but very unfortunately it does not make any sense to me and what that does not make sense to me, I refuse to acknowledge it or you can all me another escaper who does not have Kurtas as it does not look good on lean frame and tries here to defend himself, yet again unsuccessfully…..



Ok now my intrigues with T, well now we have 04 days more together and as each day passes away, I feel like distances increasing by miles, so finally, I thought I should wrote all that which I will never be able to say to her and remember this when I read it later, all I pray this blog does not die its death as we part, I will than loose my touch and what will I write, may be politics! So here what all I want to say to you T if I ever get a chance -


  • I do not love you, I know, because I believe that between unequals there could never be love.
  • I like you the most when your ears develops rashes and they go red, believe me it multiples your beauty a thousand times.
  • I know you try to be a perfectionist and that is what that attracts me the most.
  • When you wear that blue dress with your hair open, I than forget everything…..
  • I want to take you out for a dinner, in the best bistro/restaurant of Delhi and believe me that day in that restaurant, I would be the most proud man.
  • Your eyes say a thousand words…
  • When you are tense, it amuses me, I just want to hear you than.
  • Ok don’t get angry, it does not look too good on you, but I will take it.
  • Yeah, that small scar on your forehead looks cute.
  • Yes, No, Maybe…I wonder where it came from!
  • You dance great but I hate it….I am sorry for this.
  • When you make fun of me, in front of others, I than just want to hold you by waist pull you close and whisper in your ears “So…what else…”
  • Sexy…..You? Let me think…..
  • I respect you as a trainer and Yes you are good at it.
  • Ok, if you have a boyfriend, close on your arms around him, look into his eyes straight and than give a peck and say that you love him more than anything, if he has a weak heart, he will die…..
  • I know, you know but than I understand……..
  • If we ever cross again and you with someone else, please don’t recognize me……


All these are dead letters, because never I will be able to say, never she will know...how unsuccessful

5 comments:

illusion said...

A misery better than any pleasure
....Yes, some things are better left unspoken...

sirf ehsaas hai yeh rooh se mehsoos karo
pyaar ko pyaar hi rehne do koi naam na do

Anonymous said...

U have only one life!

Nishu

Anonymous said...

awwwwwww u r playing well with words :)

the-think said...

Why do you hate the dance?

D said...

I dont know Illusion but that was not love neither attraction,I am still trying to figure it out...and Nishu Sir...lol...I tried whatever I can do within my limits....