Sunday, October 09, 2005

Pursuing Salvation'

Well, I today do not feel any reason to write or perhaps I do not have anything to write upon. I have nothing to do and I have so much to take care off. Sometimes I feel that why the time is not passing off and every now and then I have so much to do, that I start feeling the time constraint. I am so disgusted over my attitude and than I feel that there is nothing I can do much about it.

This is not relation to any one but only Me & Myself , I every time promise myself that I would work hard and would solely work towards my aim in life but than I have so many distractions, some created by myself and some which come along that I wonder that what ultimately would happen…..

Ok, anyhow as I was reading a book and I found some quotes that are worth remembering, these all show that the fight we continuously have within ourselves and in which we win to lose and vice-versa. I don’t know if they are applicable to each one of us but every time I read them and that through different angles and thoughts I find them worth applicable, so –

“Let him who seeks, continue seeking until he finds, when he finds, he will become troubled. When he becomes troubled, he will be astonished and he will rule over the all”

“Recognize what is in your sight and that which is hidden from you will become plain to you. For there is nothing hidden, which will not become manifest”

“That which you have will save you, if you bring it forth from yourselves. That which you do not have within you (will) kill you, if you do not have it within you”

“Light & Darkness, Life & Death, Right & Left are brothers of one another. They are inseparable. Because of this neither are the good, good nor the evil, evil, nor is life, life nor is death, death. For this reason each one will dissolve into its earliest origin. But those who are exalted above the world are indissoluble, eternal”

“When a blind man and one who sees are both together in darkness, they are no different from one another. When the light come, than who he sees will see the light and he who is blind will remain in darkness” *Bloody Hell, that’s science but still…*



And than when I read this all, I made my own proverb “Even HE was crowned to be despised and we are just mortals…”



And as I stepped out of these erratic musings into the real world, I remembered T and realized that how much I try not to be close to her, I find myself being pulled and than as I am being pulled I understood that when nothing is going to come out of it why to think? but than I cant help myself, I hate this…..than I tried to write something like one of Vikram Seth “Nightingale’s Story” and find that how unsuccessful I am even to copy some one….absurd!

I titled it The Princess and Peasant’


Far across the seven seas
There lived a princess, beautiful like never seen,
She was from the poets land
Born and brought up in English sand,
Nothing there in the distant realms
Hold her fantasy for long means,

The princess was a child at heart
Though matureness was her characters part,
She got bored of the jugglers game
Even nightingale songs were now insane,

Princess had a long cherished dream
To roam the whole world’s scene,
Know about people in and out
She liked their different voices and sound,
But alas across the seven seas
She didn’t had a bird free like means,

The princess had a prince also though
He wasn’t near, nor far a bow,
She missed him night and day
Only winters paved their meeting way,
She rejoiced and sparkles whenever he came
Falling snow was their favorite game,

A peasant from the princess native land
Heard about her mesmerizing charms
Some said Her hairs were long, as about his own arms,

He sailed across the seven seas
Through rough winds and wild beasts,
Finally reached the distant land
Heard princess palace was near the English sand,

He was too shy and confused
Didn’t knew why he came across the blues,
Went up to the palace and called her name
Guards imprisoned him for royal disdain,
Decision was rested in princess hand
Heard peasant was never asked about his stand,

Poet didn’t knew what happened next
Coz people in both countries burnt the rest text…………

2 comments:

boogersdelhidiaries said...

hehehohoho,

What an absolutely awesome ending to the poem.
Maybe the saga is still going on...

Count your blessings and thank the stars you have somebody you can drool over. There's nothing like hidden love to bring out the poet in a person. Just think what life would be like without inspiration....

D said...

may be I would have tried painting....lol