Thursday, November 10, 2005

Saturated Dreams'

Well.....past few days have been pretty boring as usual......all I can notice that I have started sleeping a lot....office work also has been pretty boring, as the leftover in my team always talk of resigning.....and me as a new entrant just wonder on!

What else....yeah the last two days I dont know why....while returning back home....I am talking of 'Ghosts' with my drivers....now today's driver was more exciting....now I dont know whether he seriously tried to scare me....or was he genuinely like that...but he stopped car in the middle, applied brakes for nothing and even switched off the head lights while he was narrating me a story.....The story was...

" An employee had a late shift which ended on midnight....unfortunately it was he and the driver alone while returning ....as they were moving on, they started chatting about Ghosts.....a few minutes later......on the highway...they saw a women, wrapped in a red shawl.....the employee told that may be she is a ghost....the driver mused on him.....a few moments later they saw the same women sitting in the back seat...the car tripped over and both of them died"......now I wonder who told him the story....coz out of three persons, involved....two died and one was Ghost.....that scares me!


I am thinking of changing my newspaper again, The Hindu was atleast better in terms of content and you felt like reading it, TOI...bores, except for the "Animal Crackers".....I dont like anything and today's editorial that Hindus and Corporates (Obviously Hindu dominated) are doing nothing for Kashmir earthquake and after Delhi's blasts the situation have worsened, in terms of giving relief..I dont rememeber the name who wrote this editorial.....but I feel that people like him, who call themselves the educated gentry', help in broadening the rift between communities, may somebody ask him that though its known Kashmir is Muslim dominated but is he sure that earthquake didn't damaged Hindu households, even the same paper reported that lots of funds have been used by officials for personal gains were they all Hindus.....people like him and of his breed like Gilani should be banished from society....I better choose militants rather than those who play hide and seek. I wonder why he forgot that we did gave huge aids to Pakistan, which is an Islamic republic.....wont it would have been much better had he critcized the govt. for this rather than his own countrymen.....


Again about 'T'.....I was thinking of messaging her but than restrained myself.....thought why? couldn't find any answer and than the thought of not getting a messgae in response got me irritated in the begining itself.....I dont know whether she will understand me ever....I dont think so, She is successful and I have nothing to give except my heart! But still, just want to talk to her, I have no clues how.....cant we just start as Friends?
On that note a very old poem of mine that I wrote last year when N was leaving for IMA....found while cleaning my suitcase.......and realised that I am still drenched by memories of past.....looking for future......unsuccessfully........

Lying on my bed
with a future uncertain,
My dearest pal
got to catch a train,
I think I have got something to say
but perhaps not this way,
The sky is all wet now
its October rain somehow,


Changes were fast
now its time to part,
Memories suddenly come to life
smiles buzzes like honey flies,
The droplets are falling in rhythm
I am still waiting for frogs to hymn,
Her hairs were black like a monsoon night
dont know if her face still sparkles like sunlight,
I really have got something to say
but perhaps not this way,
The sky is all wet now
its October rain somehow,


Dont drop a tear thy
it’s going to cost me high.
I still have to wait long
for my journey is an eternal song
Things dont remain same
bet she still loves hearing my name,
I must have got something to say
but perhaps not this way,
The sky is all wet now
its October rain somehow,


The rain isnt cold
I am feeling warmth untold,
Something’s do never change
doesn’t even weather repeat its own range?
As people move faster to beat the rain
HE starts playing his own game,
I do got something still to say
but perhaps not this way,
The sky is all wet now
its October rain somehow....

3 comments:

B said...

have u started eating a lot? coz then u mite be sleeping a lot....

the more u used the word"unsuccessfully" the more unsuccessful u will feel.

yeah, newspaper thing is weird. news is left alone and things like writers and politics enters.

lolz. u kidding me. chatting to driver abt ghosts is okay...but he stopping the car n telling u a STORY....lolz.

boogersdelhidiaries said...

couldn't agree with you more about the editorial in TOI.
some people try too hard to see the wrong side of things.

the poem really brings ack memories of monsoons back home.

D said...

To, Gem gurl.....yeah its true...I dont know...but in reality when he stopped the car...I was really scared! and abt being Unsuccessful....I already am.

Yes, DD....you are very right...I think its a tendency to justify what you saying,even if you are wrong...I wonder why paper pulish such rubbish!