Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Q & A

So, finally I'm back to where I started.


1. Are you disappointed? For sure I'm.
2. Will you live with it? Of course, I don't have any alternatives.
3. Do you regret it? Yes, somewhat.
4. Do you feel cheated? Yes, I do.
5. Why? Well majorly because I haven't done anything like this in my life. I mean most of the times I'm sure of what I'm getting into. But I can't blame someone, I mean it's not necessary every one think on the same lines.
6. So, was it your fault? Partially Yes, I must have understood it long before but I was still trying.
7. Any comments? On..Ok…No not at all. I think I believe in - Do No Evil and Say No Evil. So 'No Comments.' Besides, I accept I forgot my rules but then you know how it overtakes you.
8. Will you be able to forget it? In a matter of time, may be. I'm not sure.
9. What are your plans now? Nothing has changed. Yeah, I'll have to do some soul searching but yes, like everyone says - I'll concentrate on work.
8. Any lessons learnt? *Smiles* Yeah surely.
10. What? I am not going to be in anything like it ever after, unless I'm forced.
11. Will you keep writing about 'Delhi'? Nothing has changed in terms of this blog. All I can say is I love this city and still there is a lot to explore.
12. So…..? So what? Please read the name of this blog…

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi d
it's been long since i read ur blogs, sorry for tht.

well about this one - i wud surely say tht its a gud introspection but trust me, do not hold on so tight, just let go, let go of whts hurt u, let go of wht u fear... just let go and get back back to "LIFE" with open arms and at full throttle!!!
and then c wht it has to offer u....
all the best for all ur future endeavours :)