Saturday, February 04, 2006

Prsioner of past'

To write something without any inspiration is real tough and this is what I am going through. I do not have anything commendable to write upon and henceforth I have been refraining myself to put up a post.


adopt your own virtual pet!

Over the past few weeks I have done nothing good, except submitted to daily routine, that involves going to office and coming back and somewhere down the line once again I am being used to the way of life without making any room for improvement. I hate to do this but I am marred by my own shortcomings.

Anyhow, the past few weeks involved watching Rang De Basanti (a movie in a hall after 02 years, with a gal...nt tht bad i will say), a trip to Delhi’s book fair where I met Chetan Bhagat (author, 5 point someone, One night@ call centre), buying some books and gave an exam which like always was a dud affair. Today Z is coming, his exams are over so perhaps will tour a bar and muse upon life and its prodigies over a glass of alcohol!


Before writing this post I was wondering that we all are (correct me, if I am wrong)….Prisoners of our past, here in I am not talking about individuals only but nations as well, however hard we try, the past comes haunting and our future is determined by the events of our past, now how to change it or make new directions, I don’t know nor I have any will left to do so, unsuccessfulness has somehow crept slowly but strongly in my life and my past and future has got entangled in its web, though I am still holding the ray of hope, which I count upon whenever I see any mail van or crematorium bus…..sounds silly! But than all the people I meet and who are related to me in one way or the another seem to be affected by this, may be it P, my office colleague or my Mom, be it N at IMA or Z at his MBA…..or D doing nothing at all.....somehow, somewhere they all are fighting to achieve freedom, but from whom…may be from oneself!

One thing that has changed is weather and it has livened up my lost spirits, now weather is something I am deeply attached to not only physically but emotionally as well, with sun shining a bit harder, and the air missing the nip, I feel that heaven is back. Winters are so dampening that they crush whatever soul you have left, may be as it gets warmer I become more active and start afresh, till than I am a prisoner of my past, now at this am I successful or unsuccessful……

P.S - try playing with "hobbes"....by moving the mouse, its funny!

3 comments:

D said...

I will post rather than comment on this!

Anonymous said...

I was able to sense a frustaration throughout this post. My dear friend I dont know what to say, but "Life is beutiful"

Try a Japanese technique called Kaizan

Starnge Surfer

D said...

@strange Surfer...thx for posting.....I agree with your statement but than i have my own shortcomings.....and i will certainly search more on "Kaizan"