Monday, February 06, 2006

Dying, Death and Resurrection


I am not posting....may be for long I wont, my fellow bloggers have taken vow of silence or as Lash said realize blogging is too trivial a shit to be smelt!. I wont agree, may be I will post after few days....lot is left here and for me blogging is not just what I like to do, its to vent my frustrations, etching my Unsuccessfulness’……in the best way I can……Illuzn has long gone, DD left, Lash wrote himself a obituary…but than Jedi is there, Nut-Khat still shimmers, Nishu Sir and Gem-Gurl….the young guns still blazing…….may be we all need to redeem, somehow and than may be an another unsuccessful saga…… (I am not emotional….its what I feel) and than……….

For I know that my Redeemer lives, and He shall stand at last on the earth. After my skin is destroyed, this I know -- that in my flesh I shall see God, whom I shall see for myself, and my eyes shall behold, and not another. How my heart yearns within me! Job 19.25-27



For the trumpet will sound!
The dead will be raised imperishable, and we will be changed!
For the perishable must clothe itself with the imperishable,
and the mortal with immortality…….and thus I wait, I do wait…….

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmm serious thoughts! Even I was thinking to take a break from blogging for a month or so. But the idea itself is so despressing. I need to write at the end of the day. And blogging is a way I can voice of my feelings about something/someone. My posts reflect my thoughts and whatever happens in a day of my life. Infact, I need to jot down cool things of my life.. so when I get depressed, I read it or atleast I know my 'coolest' accounts or times exist. If u like to talk, this is a gud way. I get sad when ppl, my frds stop blogging. Coz till then we make sucha bond. I hope u r not going on a big break.

illusion said...

tumne pukara aur hum chale aaye...arre baba..wasn't hibernatin..just unwell and damn busy...now back...catchin up with all posts...

jedi said...

I cant handle two obituaries in the same week..
I wish I were jesus almighty and then i cud have asked u lot to rise from the dead.
Seriously, no sabbaticals please.Write anything.. a sheer non-sensical piece wud do. Iam sure tht shud break the ice. So put ur thinking cap on and start typing some 'unsuccessful' thoughts. There are living minds here waiting to read it

Known Stranger said...

D said...
Well I would say....thts a good line, something like "If you love sm1 let him/her go, comes back all yours if nt never have been yours".....last time i was talking abt the realtion you etched b/w warmthness created by cig held b/w hands with reflection to emotional warmth....every1 read the poem in his/her own way....perhaps same with me....thats wht i meant by term symbolism with emotions'....I hope i was able to clarify!

True.. every one has their way of looking the symbole and interpretation does vary.. hmm i agree ass well got clarified

D said...

@gem gurl...well I have no thoughts of leaving, just that I cannot write for heck of it and undoubtedly I do not have a mesmerising life like yours...which i find enthralling in your each post...so keep on writing...I am an ardent lover of your post.

Illuzn....welcome back mam, good to see you...well I have a question, rather will ask on your blog.

@Lash...boss, well more or less I am going thru somewhat similar phase as you are in, but as you are immortal,I am unsuccessfull...story will go on.

Jedi....well c, i have taken your advice, hoping the prescription works!

@knw stranger.....thxs!!