Monday, October 02, 2006

Re-invention


It has been quite some time that I’ve written something. The use of active and passive has de-sensitised me. I want to be an insomniac, completely immersed in work but there is nothing to do. The weather has started changing, I can feel it in the air. I don’t know but suddenly it seems that I’ve not spent some time with myself, the way I use to do and that is why there are cobwebs in my head, like the way they are there in my room.

Ideas - These days all I think about is generating ideas, I am thirsty as well. Can a thirsty mind think of ideas? I don’t know, I cannot think of any. I don’t feel like writing anymore. Words have started hating me. I need a break, a long one where I am all alone as I used to be, with no one to care for, no one to think about not even me. I am like in a web, it is painful not because I feel it more because I become the source of that pain.

Sometimes you need to re-invent yourself, like Gandhi, Nehru, Rajiv, Sonia & many more like them did. They became leaders. I will also become one just that when they did so they lost someone. I am afraid of losing but as they say - “ The End or Just the beginning.” Perhaps I need to reinvent Unsuccessfullness.......

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

For ideas to come out...being thirsty is important and necessary...but not all thirsts give birth to ideas...so quench ur thirsts ...ideas would come on its own...

Id it is said...

Like the famous Green Day lyrics
"Every new beginning is another beginnings end"
Good luck to a new beginning.

illusion said...

oye...what garibi ki duhaai...i called up...but u din't take the call

boogersdelhidiaries said...

YES YES!!!! a new beginning!! that is what's called for at this point in time and space (getting melodramatic lol). we're on the same wavelength. i'll see u on the OTHER SIDE.

Nishu said...

:)

Heidi said...

u quite impressesd by gandhi and those wid thar borrowed sir name eh !
"Words have started hating me. I need a break, a long one where I am all alone as I used to be, with no one to care for, no one to think about not even me"...well i've tried it..it is the other extreme of wat ur feeling rite now..this too numbs you..isolation often creates vaccum..wat u need is solitude in a crowd..wait a while a moment will come wen u will WANT to be alone for a short while and thats wen the wrds will flow..

well sorry for the lecture..i tend to be verbose

Anonymous said...

just to say i've visited, and read...and apa from tht, as usual, nothing else

Kaj said...

mmm... i know what u mean about generating ideas. all set to join you on the path of being unsuccessful. it's gotta be more challenging that way. and i think the kinda pressure you get sometimes.. to do, to be, to achieve...quicker faster smarter..can be so fricckin annoying. i want to be a loser. do nothing be nothing create nothing. oh hang on. maybe i am =)

D said...

Anonymous...thx. I know you're right bt I'm not sure coz quenching it is nt in my hands.

III....thx

Iluzn...I'm sry...I thg8 tht was msd cl..will call u ASAP.

DD...lol, chalo, I'll have sm company.

Nishu...gd 2 cu back.

Heidi...I'm nt impressed. It is just that they became leaders after they put to rest sm1 close 2 them. Never Mind for the lecture.

Newprayers...welcome back.

Fink..thx for understanding.