Thursday, August 16, 2007

Simply Unsuccessful


I don't know if I made a mistake. I don't know if I should have shown my concern. I don't know what the others will think of me. I don't know if it further depreciates my value. I care about it all but I felt like going and asking - "Is everything alright?" I felt like texting - "Cheer up." And so I did.
I know I will be treated as dirt. I know it won't matter. I know the hostility will creep in. I also know at that very moment I felt miserable because I know even if I want, I'll not be allowed to make you feel better. I don't want to carry the baggage and in some ways I do. Perhaps, I just don't want to see those tears, somewhere, it hurts. It really does. But I know I'm unsuccessful and once again like all times I hate to be one.....

8 comments:

Aman Dhall said...

U wanna Partner... oh Partner... Love me, Love me Yeah...

Sh'shank said...

This day again my loathing fills me...
I can see and feel every word you say...
I would love to say we arent alike but I would be unsuccessful and it woudlnt matter ...

txandi prost said...

yet another. it all rings true. ever so universal.~t~

Anand Sarolkar said...

What does success mean to you?

Pavitra said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
D said...

AD...?

Pricky there are very few people who can feel the same....If you do then we share a umbilical cord of we both know what.

Txandi...thanx. I've to learn from you how much one can say using just a few words.

AS...this question has been asked again and again. I fear I can't answer you. Because unsuccessfullness has no definition. It's not that you win some or lose some, may be perhaps some day I'll be able to do justice, with myself with this blog and perhaps then I'll be able to explain till then am simply unsuccessful.

I guess there was an another comment which I by mistake deleted, but the person said...there has been times when I became closed. I fully agree but I guess I've my rights to show my angst and so do they. I guess it was either of the P's.

Anand Sarolkar said...

D...I'll say that you are very Successful in remaining unsucessful!

D said...

I dnt know AS if that's true, but if it is I hate to be successful in being so....