Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Spastic Thoughts'


These days like always are monotonous and filled with unexpected frustration, sometimes it makes me feel that the umbilical cord that distinguishes between non-existence and realism is yet to be separated for me.
Anyhow, the recent week just walked in the same old fashion and except some small exceptions and there is nothing to pride on. Newspapers have suddenly started boring me and there is not much choice of entertainment available, when you are at a place where all civil service aspirants reside. Also Z is in Jammu, so my nocturnal outings to Nizzamudduin have stopped and I am forced to enjoy solitude.


Since I have nothing to write in particular, I perhaps will express upon the favorite topics among all blogs, ranging from Bush to Jessica.

Well first of all, I am quite enraged over the so called “Left”, I do not have any personal grievances with Yechury&Karat co. but than I am amazed with the type of principles they are patronizing. I wonder if ideologies are based on person or people are based on ideologies, all of a sudden Left has taken up the task to criticize everything American and involve in a pseudo-secularism i.e. everything that is associated with Hinduism becomes jingoism.
They scream our their lungs for Iran and for the South American countries, but what these countries have done for us, has Iran backed India in any major world forum except a small exception here and there or what the South American countries have done for us and when this a unipolar world, than why should we sing the deeds of countries who have done us no good rather than to align our interest with the superpower without compromising our sovereignty.

Left’ opposes RSS and allies, though I too do not agree to their outlook but than shouldn’t Left if an ideology, should also raise voice against the fanatic Muslims, who are asking head of Danish editor. I do not understand when the people of India die at the hands of their own police in clashes in Lucknow, Hyderabad, Bombay for something that happened seven seas far. Left kept mum when M.F. Hussain painted Saraswati nude and criticized the vandalization by Bajrang Dal but they were upbeat about the cartoons, which had no direct relations to our country!

Bush, I don’t care what he do until any of his decision affect my country, I am for Iraqis but they were already in a mess, I am with Cubans, Venezuela and so but aren’t they smart enough to sell their oil and keep things at bay. Bush may be opposed by his own country men but he is at helm, they voted him back why should I call him a barbarian, he didn’t killed my own people, my countrymen, my army is not fighting war against terror.


Jessica died and than she died……..she was serving liquor and than someone shot him, some one who was under dual effect of liquor and power, and than he was acquitted, they took out march against it, she died serving liquor, did they also took out march against the 11 year old girl who was raped and killed or about the adivasis, but than they don’t die serving liquor, perhaps that is what is required for a march on your death or for case to be opened again.


In my view India TV should be banned, they are trying to make money by cashing on our sentiments, come on…..Do Mahatma Gandhi live in Rajghat, or if dogs were there where his ashes lay, it became impure? Please Mahatma Gandhi more than a person is an ideology which do not gets diminished by such small things!!!


At last, sometime back I vowed I will not speak on ‘T’……..met her at the new office, she was more captivating…..like as always, she smiled, I frozed, we shook hands, formally and than she moved, leaving me behind once again Unsuccessful’

4 comments:

Known Stranger said...

wow.. what a blog with so much of life and livliness in your words. wow.. i enjoyed reading it again and again.

hey.. thanks for dropping in and it was 7 lines, 18 words. ha ah aha .. actually after you mentioning i gave a note to it. thanks.

jedi said...

D..Uve always made comments on wht is right and 'socially' correct. I was surprised with "why should I call him a barbarian, he didn’t kill my own people, my countrymen, my army is not fighting war against terror." But you are right i guess. The selective targets of the Leftists and the hype around jessica lal (when other more atrocious incidents go unnoticed) is bang on. but each incident has its significance and if it sets a precedent, it simply cant be relegated back.
Lucid analysis, D! More power to you.

Nishu said...

D, there are certainly v.good points u have raised...and with ur due permission i would also like to a part in ur views ....

like..

1. I feel there shud be only two political parties in india, just like US. Since, quite a lot of votes go to third front, individuals... and to worse the matter, it never make sense to them to form a stable govt.

2. I want to have "at least" one look of those Mohammed caricatures..after that muslims can go for that head of danish.. i ve no objections (^_*) .. after all i have right to information(i.e. like for what the heck they are beheading him)

3. Dont say about americans, most them are actually foolish and probably 80% of them didnt even know where iraq is.. the only thing they worry about is the name "bush"..its a kind of synonym to the "known body part". I ve an elaborate mail on that issue...

4. Jessica, she's dead and if u know who killed her, just hang the @#%$^ person..whats to fuss about it.. our judicial system is in Garbage bin!

5. I'm really fed up with the way we, indians do work.. most of us are lethargic people..

(@_@) ... and we want to overtake america n world in next 100 years. a predicted super power..!! hell ...

D said...

Thx to you 2 KS'...its good to see you hanging around!

Jedi...as it is said "One man's freedom fighter is another man's terrorist"...so goes for BUSH and the Axis of Evil, all I want to say is why not to view the coin from both sides, America is wrong, do agree but even if the hyped Islamic Bomb is 1% true, who knows Delhi be the testing grounds...Yes, each incident has its significance, even Im not against raising voice for Jessica's cause, but Im enraged on why only High-profile cases?...Thx for your intense comment all the way!

Nishu Sir'...you always score with your comments, though I disagree to pt 1, 4 & 5, India is not US and we can never be US, atleast with the rural poulation we have, we cannot just superimpose good things, we have to style them and than adapt according to our needs, yes Regional parties bring destabilisation but they are a just platform for bringing local issues which may play major role in developing the whole country.
The only strand that is still functioning is the Judicial System, from Godhra to Jessica you can hear the echoes.
and for your last comment Ok we may be but than we can only bring a change, rather to crib about it lets start, may be from oneselves...or perhaps you can just write, like me, unsuccessfully'