Sunday, January 01, 2006

Cryptic Inception'


Well, this is going to be my first post in 2006, I have no ideas what to write about because unlike the bygone year, nothing else has changed. No please don’t take me as cynical person…I am not but I am being a bit realistic. I have no qualms in accepting that like everyone on this planet I am to expecting that things would change and I would have a better life. Just that I am not too hopeful about it.

So, I did not entered into 2006 partying, hell I was working, on top of that I got rebuked from my senior for using swear word…..so that is how I entered into 2006, not a perfect way I will say. Whatever, but this is how my 2005 ended, well it was late at night (though for me its never late at nights, more the sky darkens, more alive I feel), anyhow since I had just finished a second book by the same author (Chetan Bhagat)…..so I was interested in giving myself a good break…..it was around 3.00 am, I decided to play Snakes on my Nokia 2100……..
A line from one of those books was constantly blinking in my mind “I will rather fly and crash than snuggle and sleep”, finally when I could not beat my old score of mere 1000, like always I started viewing all the no.s listed in the phone directory, having an illusionary image of what they must be doing now (weird !)…….and how come it happened that I decided to see what security code has to offer….now I have no idea how it works but than that line once gain flashed…and I decided to take thy risk…..so in the wee hours of 31 Dec’05…..I got my SIM Card blocked…huh, not to be detailed, one can purely understand that how the rest of the day was spent in order to correct this mistake.


Now lets move into 2006, I had an office party…..please nobody would like to miss free booze and watch chicks dancing , though at all official parties if you are a born singleton like me, with a bit of decency thrown in……you will not dance with other’s girlfriend (believe me, some people do!), rather like me would sit in a corner with a rum/vodka/whisky glass and a cigarette…..wait that may be some lady in drunken state would come and appraise your company (though it never happened for me and I ended up consoling others who will watch some girl dance with someone and than tell me stories about their erstwhile love affairs or unpronounced love)……
But this time it was to be otherwise, first I was late for party and than when I was to rush out…..Z called up……so had to pick up the phone…..now Z was in a bit dismay…..he had a mini break-up, with his girl, now I hate to be a consoler when I am somber…..but Z was looking for something more…..so I cancelled the party plan and asked him to come over……after an eternal wait he showed up……than like as always we tried to understand the women mind…..unsuccessfully…..and finally it was decided that I will show up at the girl’s door with a bouquet, like a delivery boy…..and whoso ever comes, will give him/her the flowers and ask to sign a format which we printed down at the company name “Unsuccessful Flower Suppliers”…….

What happened rest is a long story…..end of it, by 23.00 hrs I was back in my room….all alone, without a drop of heavens drink…..with nothing to do…..but this time I did not played with my cell…….

Happy New Year’

P.S – I am trying to write a short story’

9 comments:

Jina said...

well...think about it..you had fab adventure on the very first day..believe me..your year will be fun...

n thanx for the comment..it really was soothing..happy newyear

jedi said...

well,there r fellow mourners here who didnt usher in the new year in the best of ways. Downing 'warm' beer(thts beer thts not chilled and tastes like..well, warm beer),watching a sleazy flick on cable, counting down the year to the tune of an animated video clip specially made for the occassion by one among the herd(and which didnt work well and the neighbourhood counted a bit too fast), watching the herd get whoozy smoking something tht surely didnt smell like plain tobacco... well it sure wasnt the best of ways. bt iam happy. coz as the beginning fell short, 2006 owes me a rocking time. and hope it owes one grt year to you too and pray tht it does pay what it owes. so have a fun year. let ur 'unsuccessful' life and blog scale dizzying heights(and start one more for all tht grt poetry) waiting for ur short story in earnest.

Nishu said...

Obviously, it was doomed to happen!! I meant ur nokia adventure... the time u mentioned security code, i understood the rest of its story. ( sorry but i couldnt stop my laughter also) It happens to so many of us, but anyway, we learn the new things by experimenting only!! hey, U can ask the PUK no. from the customer care. It may help. but u might have done this thing.

Well, By all means, ur new year day was really adventurous and u learnt so many things! U can be assure of ur forth coming adventurous events in this yr.

Keep smiling (^_^)

Known Stranger said...

every practical , realistic person seem to be cynical in the world. just carry yourself to be realistic. and do you want to understand a woman's mind. it is very simple - do you know it is very simple. dont complicate yourself. dont make too many if and else statment. there is a best and simplest way and method to understand the woman's mind. do you want to know it. very simple yar. just simple way is - make yourself very clear - you can never match their mental strenght. bow down yourself before the super power, give yourself that you are very meak before their mind. do it sincerely, honestly from heart.. you wont find difficult to understand a womans mind then.. because you had accepted you cant. and it is simple than making efforts to win over something you cannot.

Heidi said...

well years come and go but i get ur pont that symbolic things like a party(subjective) on a symbolic event like 31st is needed.. all of are victims of it at some level.. so don't bother,u made some's life happier.. now u can wait for ur day wen someones does it for u.. or jst eat , dnace and be merry.. it's easy!!

Anonymous said...

short story?

Nishu said...

SS is about to come?

D said...

thx to all & soory as I am a bit busy, bt wld make it a point to read all blogs!

Ursjina....thx for visting again....adventure wld be a misnomer for this ordeal, its like you dont ask and it just comes...lol

Jedi....thx for bracketing me along with U....lol, yes surely 2006 owes us lot...a lot and I hope to get entertained by your clssy stories....and to be honest the idea of short story is impregnated by U and Lash creatiive works...so thx.

Nishu sir' thx for being here this year 2....i have come up with shorty story...U can evaluate....as for SIM....i even blocked PKU no. so had to get new one...adventures, you knw unsuccessfull ppl dont like much...lol

Known Stranger, first I like ur name, sounds exciting, second You could give a hard time to John Gray (no pun intented).....I will surely pass on the advice to my frends who into the female species, as of now i am barred entering their spheres...lol

@lash, boss you remember about ethnic day.....it makes a diff. sometimes it does....may be the earlier post 2006, wld be of some help.

Nut-khat, thx for giving answer to lash's question....I somewhat feel d same way, i owe you 1...lol

Akshay...thx for commenting...I will make sure to read your blog....

gem gurl....Thx, i tgh8 u 4gt me

Known Stranger said...

ya.. if there is a day i am counting to.. i would give a tough ideas to john gray as well the robert greene - the author of 24 laws of persuasion and art of seduction. I love both of their works. as well if i could shed of my work for earnign to keep me happy - i wish i could challange the works of paul cohelo

sure my name is an oxymoron. want to know more oxymoron of mine.. check this link

http://www.xanga.com/vaishnav/407480832/item.html