Friday, May 19, 2006

Explaining Unsuccessfulness…….

For the past few weeks, I had no reason to write this blog. In fact, I was even thinking about writing myself an obituary. Somehow or the other the traits of unsuccessfulness are so strong and deeply embedded in my soul that whatever activity I choose or determine upon, ends up in nothing.


Anyhow, since I am back, I will use this opportunity to vent out my frustrations. Perhaps the coming weeks will be as monotonous as were the past few ones. Like always, I have accepted this and do no make any worthy efforts to change the status. Sometimes status quo is all the more important than a change. I do not fear a change but I hate to rue upon the unsuccessfulness that comes attached with it. This is despite of what so ever efforts I put in.


The Zoo is getting more and more difficult, the problem is it not being difficult but being boring. I do not know and perhaps this is too early to make a comment. Life besides the Zoo is hanging on loose threads. I wonder when they are so loose then why are they entangled. Some questions never have answers and if there are answers, they lie in the simplicity of those questions. I guess it is quite big to make statement like this.



I have started coming back through a different route. I changed so because the bus I take now is less crowded and I do get a seat. Though 502 has its own advantage, as sometimes your perversity gets satiated, etc. As I said earlier, somehow the bus journey that I use to enjoy all of a sudden became monotonous. So changing the route came in as a relief.


Today when I woke up it was raining. I like travelling when it rains in Delhi. It washes away the sins of the capital, unless it rains very hard and the city is on the verge of sinking. I thoroughly enjoyed my bus ride.


A few conversations that I picked up in the bus were amusing. A couple seated in front of me were talking about the complexities of their life. Their kids were busy gazing outside. It made me wonder that how would I have reacted when I was a kid and how will I react if I ever plan a family. The kids were mesmerized with the grandeur of Delhi and somehow I could relate them with me. I am too fascinated with Delhi, its buildings, its polluted air, its big bazaars and narrow lanes and perhaps in a distant way with its people too.


For a moment, I was transported back into my childhood. Something inside me wept, silently like as always. Yesterday was my parent’s 25th marriage anniversary. I knew that but did not call. Except congratulations, I had nothing to give. Therefore, I was apprehensive. I received a call from my home last night. I did said congratulations and added Sorry to it. Yet again, I was unsuccessful to explain my unsuccessfulness…………….

2 comments:

yourblogger said...

Hello,
Thanks for you feedback and suggestion on by blog.
Just read your blog' Explaining..'
A good and interesting article. Will visit soon for other articles.
Happy posting.

yourblogger

www.holikabhai.blogspot.com

Nishu said...

Yes, conversations in buses are mostly "enlightening" in nature. Travelling is one of the best way to know people and ourselves.

But i didnt understand that you have nothing to give to ur parents. I guess, making them feel special is far enough to satiate their any unfulfilled dreams...